Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful Days 13, 14, 15 & 16

Today (11/13) I am Thankful for: the short 3 years I got to spend with our amazing dog Charmin. We rescued her but she definitely helped us just as much. She was our first baby and she was the sweetest, silliest baby. Her life was cut terribly short but she is always in our hearts!!


Today (11/14) I am Thankful for: having had the opportunity to breed, birth, train and care for these amazing animals.



Today (11/15) I am Thankful for: the amazingly fun (and sometimes wild & irresponsible times) I was able to have before becoming a mama!


and sometimes stupid times = polar bear plunge
 




Today (11/16) I am Thankful for: the amazing blogs that provide me with entertainment, education, e-friends and inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment