Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Im thanking my ass off!

Its that ttiiimmmeee!! My favorite holiday!!!

What an amazing year!
I am actually thankful that I have so much to be thankful for!
I have a beautiful, adorable, sweet, wickedly smart, loving, funny daughter.
A handsome, hardworking, funny, honest husband. 
A job that finally makes me feel like I have found my niche. 
Co-workers that are understanding that life sometimes gets in the way of things and are just overall wonderful people. 
Family and friends that are so supportive, helpful, loving, caring, providing and awesome.
A house, albeit a small one, but a house that provide us shelter and a place to call home.
Money to buy food, clothes and provide us with everything we need and more.

I cannot believe how much I have learned and grown this year..it is still hard for me to put it all into words but I will one day. This year has been life changing and the best yet! 
I am so thankful that anthonys family and my family are joining together again for Thanksgiving and we can celebrate as one big family!
We are so freaking blessed! I am so thankful for all of you too! Who provide me with blogs to read, comments of support and a judgement free place to talk about me!
Have a beautiful beautiful thanksgiving! 

 Last Thanksgiving with her uncle :-)
how my girl has grown!!

oh, Friday November 26th is our 8 year anniversary!!! 
Happy Anniversary My Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment