Monday, December 6, 2010

I love money!

Something happened today that hasn't happened in a long time.
I had extra money!
Sure I could've paid extra on some bills or bought groceries but I decided it was time to buy me a little somethin somethin.
I never buy myself stuff that I do not need whatsoever but decided to go for it.
I recently ran out of my mineral veil make-up from Bare Minerals so I bought 2 of them! I also bought extra powder foundation for when I run out (since I prob wont have extra money then) and then I splurged and got TWO rockin nail polishes!

They are Sephora by O.P.I and they are fabulous!
I like dark colors on my toes and I rarely paint my nails because I am a biter and my nails are horrific (it really is an addiction) but I am going to give myself a full mani and pedi tonight! 

Toes  
(much lighter than my usual but its such an interesting color)

Nails
(best color EVER)

AWESOME!

So even if it is a little something go splurge! Its important to do something that is purely for you and you only every now and then.
Treat yourself to a fabulous new nail polish, moisturizer or make-up item...its those little things that make us mamas happy!
AND YOU DESERVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment