Thursday, December 9, 2010

So much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.

Why is there never time for it all?
I work part time (and love it) but then come home to a disaster of a house, laundry that needs to be taken to the laundro-mat (which is awful in itself), floors that need to be swept a few times a day, toys that need picking up and clothes that need putting away (also a few times a day,) errands that need to be run, Lists that need to be written, food that needs to be bought, dinner and lunches that need to be made, a baby that deserves my time and attention, a husband that needs a wife, a blog that needs updating, school work that needs to be done, a dishwasher that needs to be loaded/unloaded, dishes that need to be put away, bills that need to be paid and so on and so on and so on.

I don't know how I get done what I do get done but I also don't know how I am supposed to get it all done when it needs to be.

I have been completely neglecting the blog because sometimes I forget or sometimes whats in my brain isn't even worth writing about...if there is anything in there at all.

Recently I was busy because I was lucky enough to do an engagement shoot for my friend and her amazing fiance.

If you want to see the pictures click HERE to be redirected to Rambling Photographys Facebook page! While you're over there hit that "like" button!

The shoot (my first!) was so much fun. It was freezing and windy but I had a bunch of great locations I wanted to shoot at so we suffered through the wind blown hair, freezing fingers and running noses and got some great shots! 

I was insanely nervous to see what the soon-to-be bride and groom thought of the pics. I edited them and sent them over-and they loved them...but I was not convinced of their awesomeness until she put them on her fb page and people who I don't even know loved them. THAT solidified it. 
I'M THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD!
ok..not really..not even close..but it definitely gives me hope that people will want to hire me to shoot the little moments in their life that deserve capturing!

Here is a teaser




...now you know you want to so go to Rambling Photography on FB and check out the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment