Thursday, March 10, 2011

TGFI Part 2

If you missed part 1 a while back check it out.

Here are more reasons to say Thank Goodness For Iphones!

Mommys 1st failed attempt at piggies
Always rocking someone elses shoes.
Shes such a shoe whore..(hmm..too precocious of a word for my 1 yr old? perhaps.)
Somehow Blankie (and paci) made it into the bathtub during an overtired crying fit
Do you look this cute while shopping at Target? Doubtful.
a 2nd -more successful- attempt


Did you really think there wouldn't be a food pic? Superbowl Potato Skins!

The 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' Section




 

...and some non-iPhone fun
Who knew a room dividing curtains were this great!


1 comment:

  1. I seriously giggled when i saw her sitting in the tub with her paci and blanket!! oh my gosh that is a keeper!! I wish my phone took decent pictures! I have an older droid and it is AWFUL, it can't focus and it takes so long to take the picture D will have completely moved away before it snaps. DRIVES ME CRAZY. That being said i never use it unfortunately as it would be handy! You should try and do my momma in focus link up on friday...get in teh pictures with your little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete