Monday, July 12, 2010

Im like a ray of freakin' sunshine!

Many many thanks to my fellow rambler, L, over at Ramblings of a Stay At Home Mom for passing on the "Sunshine Award" to me! It's my first award and really helps solidify my awesomeness.
“The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”
Now that is pretty awesome..I may ramble nonsense sometimes but I do hope that someone, somewhere benefits from my words.



Here are the rules…

1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.

3. Link to the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received this award.

Thanks again L!
Here are 12 blogs that I enjoy and am willing to share some of my sunshine with..


Cleared For Takeoff

double milk, on the rocks

Ramblings of a Stay At Home Mom

The Paro Post

Enjoying The Small Things

Dear Crissy

Wife of a Wounded Marine

The Tarr Pit

Hey There Delilah

The Good Wife

Stoic

Smitten Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Hi there:) I actually sent you some blog love a week or so ago so you have another award waiting for you;-) Yeah!! http://jcmfamily.blogspot.com/2010/07/sharing-some-blog-love.html Love your spunky posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Cali! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete